Ryonet Small UV Screen Exposure Unit - 16x20in
SLOW SHIP ITEM
The 16" x 20" table top exposure is a low cost way to step up your screen printing exposure game! With this screen printing exposure unit you are able to burn higher quality and crisper images compared to using a halogen exposure light or the sun.
This table top exposure unit uses unfiltered UV black light which exposes a screen much faster than halogen or photo light. Also by using the foam pad that comes with the unit and about 25 lbs of weight you can create the positive pressure needed to sandwich your film positive and screen mesh to the exposure glass to ensure that fine detail, halftones and crisp edges can be exposed without light working its way around the edge of the image like it would if positive contact was not sufficient.
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- 16" x 20" exposable area (Optimal for 16" x 20" OD Frames, but works up to 20" x 24" OD Frames *note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the end of the exposure unit)
- 2- 25 watt UV Bulb (Replacement Bulbs)
- Push button on/off operation (No Timer)
- Optically clear glass
- 6ft 3-prong power cord
- Comes with EPS foam pad for 16" x 20" screens
- Capable of exposing half tones on higher mesh screens
Emulsion Types: RXP, WBP, DCM
*Tested times but may vary. Use Step Wedge Test to dial in exposure time