Econo Waterproof Film - 13x19in 100 Pack
Save 0% Save %
Original price $131.50 - Original price $131.50
$131.50 - $131.50
Current price $131.50
Ryonet Economy Film is an inkjet transparency film that allows screen printers to output films faster and more economically, with the ability to reuse the film positive time and time again.
Features and Benefits
- Dimensionally stable film means great registration.
- Nano-Porous Instant Dry Inkjet Coating means faster production times.
- High ink load capacity.
- Size: 13 x 19 in
- Quantity: 100 pack
- Caliper/ thickness (5.4 mil)
- UV DMIN <1.0 -
- UV DMAX >3.0
- Temp 50 - 77° degrees F (15 - 30°C)
- Humidity (30-60%)
- Repack/Close opened rolls or boxes when not in use
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions for 24 hours before use
- Product Support Information:
- Side of the film to print on: waterproof film has two sides, the carrier sheet side and the inkjet receptive side. To determine which side is the inkjet receptive side, dampen your finger and touch a corner of the film, the side that is sticky is the side that will take ink.
- Printer Settings for Best Results:
- Epson or other inkjet printers: Open your printer utility driver in the print queue menu. Set your image settings to "best quality photo" or "best image", this will enable your printer to print at its max resolution. Set your paper settings to "premium glossy photo paper" or similar, this allows most printers to lay down the maximum amount of ink.
- AccuRip Print Settings for Rite Film Waterproof Film:
- All black systems w/ AccuRIP: typically all black systems can run as fast as 720x720 resolution with a 11-13 droplet weight with bidirectional printing turned off. We recommend printing your own droplet weight test to accomplish this.