Made to Make It Book, A Guide to Screen Printing Success by Ryan Moor (Download)
Use code: GIMMIE at checkout and get the book for free.
Screen printing is a crowded market, but that doesn't mean there's no room to innovate. This "how-to" book by Ryan Moor, founder of Ryonet, leading screen printing supplier and one of the top 1,000 e-commerce sites in the U.S., will teach you everything you need to know about how to escape the bloody waters and create some blue ocean in the screen printing industry.
Made to Make It: A Guide to Business Success in Screen Printing pulls from Moor's experiences during his journey from garage entrepreneur to CEO, insights from Moor's favorite business gurus, and key learnings from Ryonet's customers
Whether your operation is big, small, online, or brick and mortar€”Made to Make It has something for you. It's your comprehensive guide on how to start, market, operate and grow a successful screen printing business of your own.
Made to Make It is your guide on how to:
- Set up your business and infrastructure
- Choose and chart a course for the right team
- Determine your pricing and channel strategy
- Target and market to the right customers
- Select materials, supplies, and equipment
- Develop the right customer service processes
- Build profitability and long-term financial security