Riley 300 Screen Printing Press -4 Color 4 Station with XYZ Micro Registration
SLOW SHIP ITEM
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE CONTACT FOR QUOTE
- The XYZ micros make it easy to set up registration and off-contact, increasing your production speed while enhancing print precision.
- Two-point roller gates strengthen the printhead's holding power when it's down, maintaining consistency with each print.
- The heavy-duty base provides more durability to the press, which is needed to keep consistency in a high-output shop.
With more than 40 years of developing high-quality, affordable presses, the Riley Hopkins brand has sold the most manual presses in screen printing history. It has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers with presses that are built like race cars. Shift your shop into overdrive with the Riley Hopkins 300 Press.
It comes equipped with lever knobs that more accurately holds registration and reduces stress on the wrist. Features like an anti-flip registration plate, an XY-micro, and a Z-micro/Tilt Micro, have created a faster setup time for printers. The Anti-flip registration plate keeps the screen in the same tilt and off-contact location for final registration. The joystick has been replaced with an XY-micro to create more precise adjustments. The Z-micro/Tilt Micro has been added for streamlined off contact and tilt setup.
2-Point Roller Gates come standard on the Riley 300. They increase the lockdown holding power of the print head while it is in the down position, which eases movements in-and-out of the gate. The roller gates create increased durability, which reduces the number of adjustments and maintenance that is needed. An increased surface area of the screen-clamp not only holds the screen in place for longer periods of time but also results in the need for fewer adjustments and maintenance. The Riley 300 saves you time.
The press's CNC-constructed base has been improved upon with an adjustable height mechanism. The base is capable of an up to 3" increase of height adjustment to help accommodate the screen printer. The heavy-duty leg levels add an extra amount of sturdiness to the press.
Presses come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers all non-wearable parts and components of new Riley Hopkins™ Presses.
If speed, precision, and consistency are important for your customers and production style, it's time to get behind the wheel of the Riley 300. The lights are flashing green, hit the gas, it's time to kick your screen printing into high gear.
- Sturdy, heavy duty, lightweight construction
- XYZ micro registration
- Anti-flip registration plate for maintaining off-contact and tilt
- Adjustable height mechanism
- Locking levers to secure registration
- Larger screen clamps
- 2-Point roller gates
- Heavy duty springs
- 2-year limited warranty
- Diameter: 88"
- Base Size: 57"
- Platen Height: 35.5" - 38.5"
- Platen Size: 16"x 18"
- Max Platen Size: 24" x 32"
- Max Frame Size: 25" x 36"
- Max Frame Size(every other): 42" x 48"
- Color/ Stations: 4 color / 4 station
- Shipping Weight: 523 lbs
OPTIONAL UPGRADE: SIDE CLAMPS
Side clamps equip any printer that needs to be able to improve registration and screen stability. These clamps are compatible with both the Riley Hopkins 300 and the Riley Hopkins 350.
Product Data Sheets:LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Riley 300 Dimensions
Riley 300 Assembly Manual