X-Vactor UV Vacuum Exposure Unit with Digital Timer
SLOW SHIP ITEM
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE CONTACT FOR QUOTE
New & Improved X-Vactor Automated Exposure Unit
Over the past ten years, the X-Vactor has become one of the most widely used table-top vacuum exposure units on the market. With these recent improvements to the design and functionality, the X-Vactor will give screen printers even more consistent and automated screen exposure.
Starting inside the X-Vactor series, Ryonet has a custom high output UV CFL bulb manufactured specifically for our exposure units. These UV bulbs output a high nanometer UV wavelength which can be used on both Dual Cure and Photopolymer emulsions. With the X-Vactor XL unit, we include more UV Bulbs to provide a higher density and faster exposure.
It's also important to note that the optically cleared tempered glass in the X-Vactor series lets over 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. Both units also feature UV safe yellow bulbs for screen setup and review in a light safe environment.
- Upgraded digital timer, now standard on all X-Vactors.
- CAD designed powder coat steel construction.
- EC power cord port with easy to access on/off switch.
- Ryonet Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
- Ryonet 21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
Features and Benefits:
- Digital timer for extreme accuracy
- Specially manufactured UV for photopolymer or dual cure emulsion exposure
- Extremely flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks for easy open and close access
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear extremely strong tempered glass
- Sturdy powder coat steel construction
- Oil free vacuum pump is quiet and powerful
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between blanket and frame
- UL certified electrical components
- 3-year limited warranty (excludes blanket, glass, and bulbs)
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 44"(L) x 32"(W) x 10"(H)
- Shipping dimensions: 40"(W) x 50"(L) x 12"(H) 150lbs
- Optical clear tempered glass: 31" x 38"
- Max exposure area: 23" x 33"
- Max frame size OD: 23" x 31"
- Vacuum blanket size: 31" x 38"
- UV fluorescent bulbs: 8 - F30 T8 370 bl (Replacement Bulbs)
- Light safe inspection bulbs: 2
- UV wattage: 240 watts
- Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
- Voltage: 115v
- Amps: 8 amps
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Ship Weight: 150 lbs
- Control Panel and Timer
- Time adjustment
- Timer on/off
- Vacuum blanket on/off
- Light safe inspection bulbs on/off
These four key controls allow you to easily operate your exposure unit for accurate multi-facet use. The highly accurate electronic analog timer is lit with LEDs and is very easy to use.
Two Functions, One Unit
Two light safe inspection bulbs, located on either end of the exposure glass, provide bright 100% UV blocked yellow light throughout the glass. This allows your exposure unit to double as a film and screen inspection table. Touch up or splice films, ensure proper image alignment on your screen and inspect for pinholes without having to strain to see what you are doing or worrying about light contamination. Standard light tables this size run upwards of $400, so by combining light safe bulbs with the X-Vactor you've doubled your function and saved money!
Pre-Registration Template Transparency
The pre-registration template includes a comprehensive video that demonstrates how to get consistent results using easy methods. Starting with artwork and film output, we'll show you how to layout your film for optimal exposure and press alignments results. Moving to the darkroom, we'll place the film onto the screen using the pre-registration template. When it's all said and done, you'll see how quick and easy setup becomes on the press.
The pre-registration template and procedures can easily double or triple your performance in the darkroom and press setup. Throw away the tape measure and t-squares and realize an easier path in registrations.
Features and Benefits
- Easily tapes to the X-Vactor Exposure Unit
- Scratch and water resistant
- Solvent printed on 4 Mil durable transparency
Emulsion Types: RXP, WBP, DCM
Emulsion Types: SVP, HiFi, Cryocoat
*Tested times but may vary. Use Step Wedge Test to dial in exposure time