X-VACTOR LED VACUUM EXPOSURE UNIT WITH DIGITAL TIMER
SLOW SHIP ITEM
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE CONTACT FOR QUOTE
NEW & IMPROVED X-VACTOR LED AUTOMATED EXPOSURE UNIT
Over the past fifteen years, the X-Vactor has become one of the most widely used table-top vacuum exposure units on the market. With these recent improvements to the design and functionality, the X-Vactor LED delivers consistent exposures faster than ever, with less ongoing costs.
Starting inside the X-Vactor series, Ryonet has developed a custom, high output LED bulb manufactured specifically for our exposure units. These LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength which can be used on both Dual Cure and Photopolymer emulsions. Utilizing LED bulb technology, printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last way longer than a halogen bulb ever would, which is better for the printer and the environment.
It's also important to note that the optically clear tempered glass in the X-Vactor LED series lets over 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. All units also feature UV safe amber LED bulbs for screen setup and review in a light safe environment.
- LED bulb technology
- Upgraded digital timer, standard on each X-Vactor LED.
- CAD designed powder coat steel construction.
- EC power cord port with easy to access on/off switch.
- Ryonet Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
- Ryonet 21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Digital timer for extreme accuracy
- Specially manufactured UV for photopolymer or dual cure emulsion exposure
- Extremely flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks for easy open and close access
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear extremely strong tempered glass
- Sturdy powder coat steel construction
- Oil free vacuum pump is quiet and powerful
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between blanket and frame
- UL certified electrical components
- 3-year limited warranty (excludes blanket, glass, and bulbs)
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 44"(L) x 32"(W) x 10"(H)
- Shipping dimensions: 40"(W) x 50"(L) x 12"(H) 150lbs
- Optical clear tempered glass: 31" x 38"
- Max frame size OD: 23" x 31"
- Vacuum blanket size: 31" x 38"
- LED bulbs: 8 - UV T8 LED tube bulbs
- Light safe inspection bulbs: 2
- UV wattage: 320 watts
- Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
- Voltage: 115v
- Amps: 8 amps
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Ship Weight: 150 lbs
- Control Panel and Timer
- Time adjustment
- Timer on/off
- Vacuum blanket on/off
- Light safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs with dedicated on/off switch
These four key controls allow you to easily operate your exposure unit for accurate multi-faceted use. The highly accurate timer is lit with LEDs and is very easy to use.
TWO FUNCTIONS, ONE UNIT
Two light safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs, located on either end of the exposure glass, provide bright 100% UV blocked yellow light throughout the glass. This allows your exposure unit to double as a film and screen inspection table. Touch up or splice films, ensure proper image alignment on your screen and inspect for pinholes without having to strain to see what you are doing or worrying about light contamination. Standard light tables this size run upwards of $400, so by combining light safe bulbs with the X-Vactor you've doubled your function and saved money!
PRE-REGISTRATION TEMPLATE TRANSPARENCY
The pre-registration template includes a comprehensive video that demonstrates how to get consistent results using easy methods. Starting with artwork and film output, we'll show you how to layout your film for optimal exposures and press alignment results. Moving to the darkroom, we'll place the film onto the screen using the pre-registration template. When it's all said and done, you'll see how quick and easy setup becomes on the press.
The pre-registration template and procedures can easily double or triple your performance in the darkroom and press setup. Throw away the tape measure and t-squares and realize an easier path in registrations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easily tapes to the X-Vactor Exposure Unit
- Scratch and water resistant
- Solvent printed on 4 Mil durable transparency
*Tested times will vary. As a best practice, use the provided Step Wedge Test to dial in your exposure time.