X-Vactor XL UV Vacuum Exposure Unit with Digital Timer and 20 Screen Cabinet
SLOW SHIP ITEM
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE CONTACT FOR QUOTE
New & Improved X-Vactor Automated Exposure Unit
Over the past ten years, the X-Vactor has become one of the most widely used table-top vacuum exposure units on the market. With these recent improvements to the design and functionality, the X-Vactor will give screen printers even more consistent and automated screen exposure.
Ryonet's X-Vactor XL Digital Vacuum Exposure Unit and Screen Cabinet is a large format vacuum exposure unit with a 20 screen cabinet. With thousands of our standard exposure units in the market, we decided to take the next step and create a large format vacuum exposure unit. The X-Vactor XL can expose two, 23" x 31" frames at once with up to a 34" x 48" exposure area. This model includes light safe viewing bulbs and comes standard with a 20 screen vented and insulated screen cabinet, digital timer and Ryonet's Pre-Registration Template. The X-Vactor exposure unit can be detached from the screen cabinet below for installation or repair work if needed.
- Upgraded digital timer, now standard on all X-Vactors.
- CAD designed powder coat steel construction.
- EC power cord port with easy to access on/off switch.
- Ryonet Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
- Ryonet 21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
- Overall dimensions: 57" x 42" x 38.57"
- 10 40 watt HO UV bulbs
- Standard 110 outlet plug
- UL certified electrical components
- 35" x 49" max frame OD
Features and Benefits
- Digital exposure controls
- Separate exposure, vacuum, light safe, fan and kill switch controls
- Dual screen cabinet, each holding 10 20" x 24" or 23" x 31" OD frames
- Dual fans in each cabinet
- Heavy-duty casters for mobility
- Heavy-duty neoprene vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks for easy open and close access
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear extremely strong tempered glass
- Sturdy T6 extremely strong aluminum construction
- Oil-free vacuum pump is quiet and powerful
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between blanket and frame
- 3 year limited warranty (excludes blanket, glass and bulbs)