AEOLUS Forced Air Conveyor Dryer 12' L 36"W (including Crating fee) DUAL PHASE
SLOW SHIP ITEM
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE CONTACT FOR QUOTE
Curing water based and discharge ink can be difficult with a standard IR conveyor dryer. Water-based inks need air movement to effectively drive the water out of the ink and move the steam outside the dryer so that the heat can cure the ink. Without proper air movement, most customers either have to slow their belts way down or run the shirts through the dryer multiple times.
Aeolus was designed with your shop in mind. 50 years of industry experience has led BBC to reach for the stars. With the ability to cure plastisol, water-based and direct-to-garment this dryer can do it all. BBC’s Edgemax™ technology gives you the highest quality, fastest cure and most consistent edge-to-edge temperatures. All while avoiding downtime with TruTrak™, the most dependable, often imitated, belt tracking system on the planet.. maybe even the heavens.
- With angled heating elements running the full length of the chamber, you can count on a true edge-to-edge cure.
- TruTrak™ ensures that your belt stays exactly where it needs to be. All the time, every time.
- Aeolus is perfect for any print you can produce. Plastisol, yup. Water based, yup. Direct-to-Garment, absolutely.
- With two separate zones of heating elements you can achieve the perfect temp quick and let it dwell there.
- MODEL: BBC-AIR366C-4-2
- LENGTH: 12 ft
- CHAMBER LENGTH: 6 ft
- BELT WIDTH: 36 in
- BELT SPEED: 1-18 FPM
- BELT CONTROL: DIGITAL
- HEAT CONTROL: DIGITAL - 2 zones
- HEATER ELEMENTS: Combo IR/Convection
- HEATER WATTAGE: 17280
- HEATER POWER REQ: 240v 72A-1P / 42A-3P
- SHIPPING DIMS AND WEIGHT: 118"x75"x67" @ 1,380.00 lbs