Dryer - RileyCure 248 Conveyor Dryer 8ft x 24"
CALL FOR SHIPPING & INSURANCE QUOTE
With more than 40 years of developing high-quality, affordable screen printing equipment, the Riley Hopkins brand has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers. Increase your SPM (shirts per minute) with the RileyCure 248 Conveyor Dryer.
Great for print shops looking for a robust, high-output conveyor dryer, the RileyCure 248 will increase efficiency by tenfolds. One of the biggest advantages is its infrared technology. The tight wire and edge-to-edge construction in the heating element ensures consistent coverage across the entire print.
With other features like the three on/off switches, belt speed control, temperature control, and adjustable gates, you’ll be able to customize settings for each job’s needs. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the belt falling off the track thanks to the tracking system. This conveyor dryer will ramp up production quickly and easily.
Invest in efficient, stable equipment. Gain more traction today with the RileyCure 248.
- Efficient, compact dryer for shops with space restrictions
- Printers will increase output with the ability to cure up to 300 shirts an hour
- With controls on the belt and temperature, printers can customize settings for each job’s needs
- On/off switches for the belt, temperature, and dryer
- Temperature control
- Belt speed control
- Vented exhaust
- Adjustable gates
- Belt tracking guide
- Two locking casters, two rolling casters
- Dry-erase panel to write down specific settings
- 10-foot power cord
- 3 year warranty on heating element
- 1 year element on rest of dryer
- Length: 96”
- Width: 36”
- Belt Width: 24”
- Belt Drive Power: Single Point Power
- Number of Elements: 2
- Heater dimensions: 18”x24”
- Chamber Length: 48”
- Chamber Height: 5”
- Entry/Exit Length: 24”, 24”
- Capacity: 300 shirts per hour
- Wattage: 6500
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 27
- Plug Type: Nema L6-30P
- Shipping Weight:
Please note: This dryer requires a dedicated 208v or 240v 30 amp circuit with the receptacle type below. Some electrical work may be required.