Saatitex PHU HR Emulsion
FIGHT THE FREEZE - Winter is Coming - Stock up NOW!!!
WARNING!: In winter months we will insulate emulsion but cannot guarantee that it will not freeze in transit or if left outside at delivery location. We cannot accept returns or issue refunds for emulsion shipped in the winter.
NEW: "Universal" all purpose plastisol, solvent and water resitant photoemulsion.
Saatitex PHU HR Emulsion is a the perfect replacement for Green Galaxy Cryocoat Emulson. It holds up during long production runs for waterbased, discharge, and plastisol ink, without the need for chemical hardening. It was specially formulated with the exact consistency to penetrate into the mesh and bond through the knuckles, providing superior emulsion over mesh (EOM) quality. It holds pristine detail during high output automatic production, and it reclaims easily enough to be used as any shop's number one choice for a high performing versatile emulsion.
For long run water based/discharge production we recommend the use of Green Galaxy™ CryoPrep screen mesh degreaser and adhesion promoter.
- Water resistant.
- No hardeners needed.
- Durable enough for long print runs using water based and discharge inks
- Holds pristine detail during automatic printing.
- High solids concentration allows for superior penetration of mesh.
- Extremely fast exposure time for quicker screen burning.
- Red one part pure photopolymer emulsion with universal ink resistance
- SGQ technology, exposes 6 times faster than two part emulsions and leaves no diazo stains
- Easy Reclaim
Features & Benefits
- 42% solids and high viscosity for easy coating and good bridging on all mesh counts
- Universally resistant, can be used with solvent based, UV, and water based inks, yet is easy to reclaim
- Recommended for use with discharge inks as is, without using diazo or catalyst for stencil hardening
HELPFUL HINTS TO ENSURE YOUR EMULSION LASTS LONGER:
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion breaks down faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep emulsion lid on tight to prevent air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion before each use to help extend the life.
- Date your emulsion once opened and keep an extra container on hand, environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.