Skip to content

Sgreen Degreaser

Original price $38.50 - Original price $178.50
Original price
$38.50 - $178.50
Current price $38.50
Size: Quart

5 Gallon is SLOW SHIP 

At Green Galaxy, your satisfaction is our top priority. This item is currently not in our Canadian warehouse,  while our slow shipping service may take a little longer, around a 4-6 week timeline, depending on the product, please be assured that our dedicated team is working tirelessly to ensure a seamless delivery experience. From timely updates on your order status to expertly packaged shipments, we're here to make your shopping experience worthwhile.

Sgreen® Degreaser is a water based degreaser that's safe to use on both new or old screens. It gently removes any remaining contaminants left in the mesh, such as oils, dirt, and dust, after the emulsion has been removed. Sgreen® Degreaser also works effectively in hard water, helping to solve many of the problems related to the use of hard rinse water in the cleaning process.Sgreen® Degreaser can also be used as a multi-use degreaser that can be used to clean hard surfaces such as floors, walls and tables.

General Information:

Sgreen® Degreaser will clean mesh and remove all oils and residue which may ruin the emulsion coating. Using Sgreen® Degreaser prior to coating screens will also reduce the occurrence of pinholes and help to improve the adhesion of both stencil film and liquid emulsion onto the mesh, providing a stronger stencil and longer press life.

Usage Information:

This product is concentrated. Add water to container and fill to top before use.

1. Mix Ratio: 1:1. To mix, fill the remainder of the SGREEN™ DEGREASER container with water.

2. Prior to using, remove any ink or emulsion residue left on the screen.

3. Apply SGREEN™ DEGREASER to both sides of the screen with a mesh-friendly scrub pad. Leave on screen mesh for 30 seconds to allow the product to dissolve any contaminants.

4. Thoroughly rinse both sides of screen with either hot or cold water.

Storage Information:

Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.

General Safety Precautions:

Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling.

FIRST AID: Eyes Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.

Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.

Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.

FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze. Water based, no phosphates, biodegradable.