Sgreen Washout Booth 33"
Shipping is at an additional cost. CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
- Improves handling and discarding hazardous waste byproducts
- Can fit 4-6 screens at a time, speeding up the rinsing or reclaiming process
- Its aluminum and steel construction means the washout booth will last a lifetime
When you’re reclaiming or rinsing a screen, having a washout booth does wonders. Not only does it make the task painless to complete, the washout booth properly disposes of chemicals and emulsion by-products. By discarding chemicals correctly, you’ll save yourself from the possibility of wrecking your plumbing and septic systems (and diminishing the harmful effects on the environment).
The Sgreen® Washout Booth fits the standard 20x24 screen, and can comfortably hold four to six screens at a time. Made of stainless steel and aluminum, the washout booth stands strong, ready to brave your toughest cleaning jobs. If the plexiglass breaks, it can be easily removed for replacement. The washout booth has room behind the plexiglass for an optional backlight, if desired.
- Dimensions: 33”W x 24”D x 63”H
- Easy-to-add backlighting
- Stainless steel basin
- Aluminum siding
- Rubber-protected edges
- Sturdy structure
- Easy cleanup
- Low maintenance
- Minimal space requirement
- Easy to assemble
- Effortless disassembly for transport
- Drain size: 1-½" Female nominal pipe thread drain (AKA 1-½ NPT)
- Maximum frame size is 23x31 (this will allow 4-5 inches on either side)